Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hi all

Originally shared by Vance Stevens

Hi all,

The doodle has spoken. A "productive" time seems to be 1500 GMT Jan 16, in the Minecraft server set up by Jeff. Bobbi and I will be there. 

Some have chosen 1600 GMT and we will probably still be there, though Bobbi and Vance can't stay for long in that time frame. But YOU can and should go there. Also 1700 GMT looks good for some people. Please go and see who is there.

Press T to get a text chat. We'll communicate there where we'll set up a voice connection (Skype? Hangout? we'll figure something out).

If YOU want to organize a time better for you DO IT!  The rest of us will try to make your time zone.

Here's how to get on the MC server

1. Run Minecraft and select "Multiplayer"
2. Click "Add Server"
3. In "Server Address" type in 132.235.81.138 and then select "Done".
4. From here click on the server that pops up and then click the button "Join Server".
events/c3aash3buu5aenig0qb2k5u02v0?authkey=CJmig87C5pX-4gE

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm sorry I've been missing things. I confused the start time on Sunday (the Greenwich time part), & couldn't get in to the talk yesterday am. Tomorrow I have a mtg from 9:30. 
    I'm not very up on things, but have gamer kids who have promised to help. 
    More asap,
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley Taylor you are not the only one with a gamer kid "helper". I have two at home, and I woudl be lost without them. Hope to see you join us!

    ReplyDelete

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...