Friday, February 19, 2016

MC for Cross-Cultural Exchange?

MC for Cross-Cultural Exchange?

Hi all,

For some time I've been kicking this idea around and recently Rose Bard and I emailed about it. Here goes:

We can set up a server for our students as a way for them engage with other students from around the world. Perhaps we can make it a survival world so they learn to cooperate and interact (their teachers being awesome examples!). Then maybe periodically we have change the game mode to creative for mega builds.

During mega-build weeks the kids can build something from their town/country to show the other kids.

I'm still sketching the idea out but the core concept is a shared space to use a shared game as a platform for international exchange/English language practice.

Thoughts?

#evomc16

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...