Thursday, April 14, 2016

Our minecraft world population is slowly growing and community is starting to take shape within the game.


Our minecraft world population is slowly growing and community is starting to take shape within the game. Thanks to Mircea Patrascu I finally got my server running. We are planning to move from the Realm to the Server in about one or two weeks. I invited two of my most prolific builders to become our TNT English Club MasterBuilder!
TNT stands for:
T = Try it out
N = Network
T = Teach each other
Explosive, right? lolol
The idea is to create areas within the map for quests, minigames but keep the main area as it is as they have already built so much in so short time!
My awesome MasterBuilders are 14 years old. They are passionate about MC and love, of course, building. They have been playing MC for about 4 or 5 years. I think they are the pro's here :) In the picture, you can see D. working on her beautiful mob grinder. And the houses behind it belongs to our two new residents who are 10 years old. A. already asked a million questions about money system, and other stuff! All things they love and I can't have in a realm. That's why I am moving to a server.  And these two kids are not my students right now, but heard about the club and wanted to join in. How could I say no! :) They also loved the idea of learning English through it and they are making the effort to keep the signs at least bilingual. Just wanted to share a bit of my excitement with you all!
I miss hanging out with my EVOMC friends in our EVO server. Vance Stevens  we should schedule a party soon :) Or the quest to the End!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...