Sunday, April 17, 2016

UHUUUU My new server is up and running!


UHUUUU My new server is up and running! Minecraft is so flexible and easy to manage that I was able even to download the map (not without a bit of trying and error first) from my realm with all my students creations and update the server with it.
I'm thinking of using Bungeecord to have multiple worlds running together. Has anyone ever used it? Filip, do you have another suggestion or recommendations? Marijana Smolcec Aaron Schwartz what are you using with our server?
Now, I just need to wait for the students to join in, prepare bilingual material to support them and have fun playing and learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...