Monday, September 5, 2016

I actually forgot I had found a sand village.

I actually forgot I had found a sand village. I had never seen a village like this before. I found it about a week or two ago, while traveling far away from our city downtown. I was looking forward to explore new biomes. I like Mircea Patrascu's idea of creating clues for others try to find the place. Posting the pictures, but It's really hard to find it. I only know where it is because I saved the coordinates. I didn't think of leaving tracks so I could find my way back. I also started securing it. When I got there the whole village was turned into zombies. :O We will need to build a cure center here to populate it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...