Monday, January 23, 2017

Time to go on an expedition!

Time to go on an expedition!

This evening, I am going to explore caves near my new base in the snow biome and I would like to invite you all along to make it a group quest. I will be online at 1700 UTC and Vance will hopefully join me. The more the merrier so please come along.

I scouted the entrances yesterday and placed torches to mark the safe areas. There is a lot of coal down there and some iron. Lava too so we'll need to watch our steps.

I also found an underground river and built a dam to open up a deeper area. That's when I took an arrow in my knee from the darkness beyond and decided to call it a day.

Bring your armour and iron buckets! Hope to see you online later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...