Friday, February 16, 2018

Dang!


Dang! I decided to finally use the night-vision and underwater breathing potions that Dak gave me a long time ago. The plan was just to take photos. It was working well, but I was having to learn a new way to get around underwater. Also I was zapped by a guardian. This did not end the potions as I expected, but I stupidly decided to get rid of the poison "spirals" by drinking milk. Underwater. This did break both spells and spelled the end of my underwater photography session.

Anyone want to brew me another pair of these potions. I promise to repay you with photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...