Saturday, February 24, 2018

I wanted to confirm and document for others the location of the ocean monuments surrounding the the last dive...


I wanted to confirm and document for others the location of the ocean monuments surrounding the the last dive location (/warp om_temple) but instead I couldn't helping pushing the envelop a bit more. The initial goal was to make it to south coordinates 18,000...and it turns out there is another ocean monument just about there.

Then I told myself I might as well go for the good, round number of 20,000. That's a more satisfying number to end on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...