Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Jane Chien

Jane Chien . Let's start a new discussion here about the recording and documenting. The other discussion thread was getting confusing.

First, I need to know the exact details of the recording session. You say that you an Mattie were on different computers. Where you in the same room? Could you talk to each other (in the real-world)? Could you see what he was doing?

What software did you use to capture the on-screen video? Can you tell me what format the original video is in (mp4)? For proper CA work, a YouTube video would be impractical. I normally look at video with Quicktime, which also allows me to make framegrabs of particular moments.

Is your voice that I hear in the video coming through the speaker on Mattie's computer? Why is his voice so clear (and loud). I think I an also hear Emanuel. Where was Emanuel?

So many questions. But they all need to be answered to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...