Thursday, December 27, 2018

a viewbook from the latest updates around the 14K warppoint.

a viewbook from the latest updates around the 14K warppoint... ( and yes it was my intention to offer the option of using this as our spawn point this time around if that was what the group would like... my "intent" was to offer a "semi developed " area around the house... a rather well-developed area out on the research vessel... and a warp to an undeveloped area... so that everyone's interests/approaches could be served ... if you wanted to "just move into fully furnished quarters on the ship and play" you could go that route, or if you wanted to experience learning/doing everything on your own, you could do that






No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...