Sunday, December 30, 2018

The document Rose just posted that she and Dak have been working on looks very good and I commend them both for all...

The document Rose just posted that she and Dak have been working on looks very good and I commend them both for all the effort they have invested in this. I would like to mention, though, from my player's (and newbie's) perspective that the ability to set "endless" new home points has been crucial to my MC experience. Using /back after dying is perhaps too much of a cheat, since you can just let yourself get killed and go right on with what you were doing. Since last year, I've spent some time playing single player survival mode where your inventory disappears when you die, and I have to say, that it is often deeply frustrating and causes me to quit playing. I have, however, learned to "stash" stuff in chests at home points that I can come back to (or share with others).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...