Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Hello, everyone!

Hello, everyone! My name's Alex, and I am an online English teacher and teacher trainer, as well as a Minecraft enthusiast. I mainly teach adults, but I used to teach kids and teens, and at the time used Minecraft as a way of motivation and creativity booster. I haven't played in a while, but ready to jump in and help others as well as get ideas for further teaching and playing.
I usually play Minecraft with different mods. The last one I tried is Sevtech by Sevadus (if you know what I'm talking about), and I got to age 1 in it.
I love building houses and farms, and different buildings, and renovating villages.
Waiting for instructions and really glad to be here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...