Monday, January 14, 2019

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! My real name is Maha Abdelmoneim and I'm from Cairo ,Egypt, but me, Olivetree, is who you'll be meeting on Discord and in Minecraft (I handle everything to do with Minecraft not Maha ;) .

Originally I'm a Corporate Learning and Development Consultant (Trainer/Instruction Designer/Life and Executive Coach). I deeply care about everything to do with learning and education which is the reason I've been learning and collaborating with educators on and offline since around 2004. I love learning and teaching languages and have been teaching English as a volunteer since early 2000s. I 've also been experimenting and helping English language learner in Virtual Worlds, specifically Secondlife since 2010.

I've been participating in EVOmc since 2016 and this year I'm honored and excited to be one of the co-moderators.

I look forward to meeting you all here, on Discord and in Minecraft soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...