Tuesday, February 5, 2019

I happened on OliveTree Lighthouse and Michiyo Toshima on the server last night while searching for coal at night in...

I happened on OliveTree Lighthouse and Michiyo Toshima on the server last night while searching for coal at night in a darkened mine, and ended up at a place where Mattie and others had been building fanciful sand castles near some well looted tombs. I was using my phone as a hot spot and suddenly it ran out of battery, in case people were wondering where I went (no, it wasn't another skeleton :-)

5 comments:

  1. Mattie says he wanted to create a sky base but he forgot to set home, so he did not know where this place is. Do you have the coordinates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night, I was going to make “my house” much nicer. So, with +Olivetree Lighthouse, I explored the desert area. I have collected cactuses in order to make green things. Then collected some sands to make glasses. If I have some time to continue “my house” building, I maybe in the world at around 14:00 UTC on the Feb. 7th or 8th. It would depend on how early I could get back from the work. If I were there, I would. If not, next day or time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane Chien I have a house there. You can set home there if you want so it's safe

    Michiyo Toshima Sorry I couldn't play Minecraft today but I'll try Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Found Mattie's House number 2 :)

    ReplyDelete

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...