Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hi all I'm Jeff, one of the moderators for the EVO Minecraft MOOC.

Hi all I'm Jeff, one of the moderators for the EVO Minecraft MOOC. Together with Filip, I can most likely answer any of your Minecraft questions. I've been playing Minecraft since the alpha version way back in 2010 and have been using it in the classroom since 2012. My goal for the MOOC is to pick up (and share) some new ideas and innovations in using games in the classroom.

Three things
1. I'm a teacher trainer in the field of CALL
2. I'm currently pursuing my PhD in Instructional Technology with a focus on games.
3. I taught EFL in Japan and Mongolia

Outside of work
1. I'm an avid camper and kayaker
2. I enjoy building, tinkering and DIY activities.

And
1. I'm a gamer and enjoy talking, playing, and sharing new games.

Let's play!
  #evomc15

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...