Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hi

Hi,
This is my introduction.
I teach full time in the UK. I teach English language and academic skills to international students. I like using technology in teaching and learning, but this don't mean I'm obsessive. I am also trying to complete  and EdD which is researching the use of Second Life with international students.
Last year I did the MachinEVO course (and I'm doing it this year) and really enjoyed it; I then used those skills to record my data (SL sessions).
I hope to gain some good ideas for teaching in the Minecraft course.
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...