Saturday, January 17, 2015

I had an amazing day playing around.

I had an amazing day playing around. My students told me never to play single player but that's what I have done. Although I never managed to survive the first night but following Filip Smolčec 's brilliant tutorial I got to creating a hideout, using an axe and torches in survivor mode. That's way more than I expected ever to be able to do here. Thanks for all the support and the patience. As Vance Stevens said this is an excellent opportunity to find time to do something new and a great way of learning together. It has been a fun first week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...