Sunday, January 18, 2015

This is the video I mentioned.

This is the video I mentioned. My students (grade 6) could choose any way to dramatise a story from the coursebook. Now I can appreciate even more the effort that went into this short movie. The three boys spent hours on Skype over the weekend doing their homework.... ;-) Not to mention all the essential skills they developed far beyond a relatively straightforward reading comprehension activity. This was the moment I realised that I wanted to tap into #minecraft  as a learning and teaching tool. (Yes, I did get the boys' permission to show you this video - they were very proud and happy when I asked for it.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oTqxUEYP9Y&feature=share

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...