Thursday, January 22, 2015

Wesley Fryer led me on a brief journey of discovery this morning which I'm sharing with #evomc15


Wesley Fryer led me on a brief journey of discovery this morning which I'm sharing with #evomc15 . The immediate link was to his blog post at Moving with the Speed of Creativity where he posted a 7 min video of students and teachers explaining the benefits of #minecraft . However, at that post we learn that he is giving STEM workshops at a school that bought 29 Minecraft licenses. The page for that one is a treasure trove of Minecraft videos and tutorials, enjoy http://stem.wesfryer.com/home/minecraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...