Thursday, February 12, 2015

Great God! This is an awful place - Scott's Last Expedition, Journal, 17 January 1912


Great God! This is an awful place - Scott's Last Expedition, Journal, 17 January 1912

Dear colleagues,
It has been a wonderful experience working with all of you over the last five weeks. However this correspondence may indeed be my last. I have, quite literally, dug myself into a hole. A rather large one. I can no longer judge the passage of time but I have wandered for what seems to be days with no end to this cavernous void. My supply of chickens is still quite robust however sticks with which to build pick axes runs perilously thin. Should I not see daylight again, please tell the world my story and carry on all that we have achieved in this unforgiving and blocky world.

-Jeff
#evomc15

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...