Sunday, February 1, 2015

We just had a great session with Jeff Kuhn and David Dodgson on using MC with students, and part of that was about...

We just had a great session with Jeff Kuhn  and David Dodgson on using MC with students, and part of that was about setting up a server (recording http://youtu.be/cvpi4_a0wCE). Jeff has me convinced i can set one up on my laptop and get going with my students between classes.  Meanwhile, check out this declare statement by a participant in the Canvas MC course where setting up your server is first order of business. This participant has expressed my own goals at this point (except my kids are grown)


I am new and my plan is to:

- get a Minecraft EDU account
- learn to access Minecraft on various platforms
- learn to provide something for my students

- learn to use minecraft with my children
- learn to install own server
- learn to build learning adventures to be discovered by my classes.
http://youtu.be/cvpi4_a0wCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...