Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Hello.

Hello. I'm an ESL teacher based in northern Spain. I run a small language academy and have tried to use Minecraft in the classroom before. Some of the older kids give me lessons about the game! lol!
I'm no expert at playing. I have no idea about using redstone, for example.
I think it's about time I learnt more about using it effectively. It certainly gets my students motivated.
I also introduced my eight year old son to Minecraft too over a year ago. His imagination goes wild when he plays, I love it!
Happy to join you and learn from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...