Monday, January 18, 2016

The link to video and audio archives of Jeff's riveting introduction to Minecraft and its value to educators across...

The link to video and audio archives of Jeff's riveting introduction to Minecraft and its value to educators across disciplines is available on #learning2gether  

I'm still waiting for the recording of my introduction of #evomc16  given at MoodlePalooza last week, and slapping my forehead that I didn't simply make a Camtasia recording at the time.
http://learning2gether.net/2016/01/17/learning2gether-with-jeff-kuhn-on-minecraft-an-introduction-to-whats-possible/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...