Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Yesterday I went out getting some wood and was surprised by dusk.

Yesterday I went out getting some wood and was surprised by dusk. Returnig to home I got killed by a zombie and lost all my stuff. After respawning I took a sword out of the case and went back to recollect my artefacts, while doing it a skeleton shot me and "I died" again. Respawned, sword and back, did'nt see the spider, then a zombie - dead again. Respawed, sword, hurrying back, two zombies, no chance with a stone sword. Dead again. Respawned, sword, ... and so it went time after time until dawn. I didn't count. Most things got lost, the last zombie got my anger and the rest of a wheathered stone sword I still had found all down in my case.
I guess I broke the record (of Robert?) of dying in this #evomc16 MOOC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...