Thursday, March 17, 2016

I have some stories to tell that may be should go into a blog or a vlog but let me just briefly mention a couple of...

I have some stories to tell that may be should go into a blog or a vlog but let me just briefly mention a couple of things and ask a question.

Sometime after I joined EVOmc server I joined a server that allows both creative and survival modes where a girl sort of adopted me and has been so helpful. Soon after I joined a realm that belongs to an educator who's a guildy from WoW. This encouraged me to play more often and start learning.

Yesterday I had one of the worst experiences so far when the system became very lagy and jumpy and I started feeling so dizzy that I had to sleep early due to how sick I felt. I played again today for a little then watched a video to learn more and just watching the video made me feel so sick again.

I started searching and reading about this and found that many get this "simulation sickness" . I found this blog post with some info and tips http://femhype.com/2015/06/24/6-ways-to-deal-with-simulation-sickness-while-gaming/ -- now trying an Oculus Rift suddenly doesn't seem appealing to me at ll :(

Has anyone else experienced this or had students who suffered from this sim sickness? Do you have anymore tips ?

I am so glad that WoW and SL don't induce such a horrible feeling.

http://femhype.com/2015/06/24/6-ways-to-deal-with-simulation-sickness-while-gaming/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...