Thursday, March 10, 2016

Managing my last challenges - an enchanting table and a ride to savanna land by cart at #evomc16

Managing my last challenges - an enchanting table and a ride to savanna land by cart at #evomc16
Hey, I can enchant tools and weapons, hurraa. As you can see at the pictures, I put an enchantment table in my tree-room in the lighthouse and in my living house in the "city". At the picture in the entrance hall of the lightouse (look through the glass roof) you see my enchanted pickaxe. ;-) I documented mining obsidian by video (in the performance, yet to come).

Approaching from the sea to my beachhouse look at the window in the room under the sea, there's a squid swimming in front of the window pane. Cool. Instead of commuting by boat between there and savanna land I will go by cart, after I found out there is a Metro-connection. Many thanks to Linda for this helpful project!!!
It is really interesting what has become of our world. :D





No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...