Sunday, March 20, 2016

When Aaron Schwartz, Rose Bard, Mircea Patrascu, and Linda Gielen and I met in pursuit of the Ender Dragon last...

When Aaron Schwartz, Rose Bard, Mircea Patrascu, and Linda Gielen and I met in pursuit of the Ender Dragon last Saturday I was asked to set up a voice hookup on the fly. I like Zoom for that since it allows me to screen-share Minecraft which I can monitor on a second computer and record in Camtasia.  In the future not only do I need more practice in Minecraft, and preparation and testing of the setup, but if we could get others to rotate sharing their screens as well we could have a very interesting production one day. This one is rough and still in the exploratory stages, but it is what it is :-). It will at least enable others to sample the experience.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw-NTvi54PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...