Monday, April 18, 2016

Hi all.

Hi all. I made a YouTube video from our event on Sunday Apr 17 where Mircea Patrascu and Rose Bard and I presented on #evomc16  and their work on their own servers to an audience of IATEFL Young Learners SIG. 

This coming Sunday a bunch of us are presenting at #SLMOOC16, on which more later, but meanwhile we found that Adobe Connect works great for screen sharing #Minecraft  at a distance, and you can view the video to see how our SL MOOC presentation might go. We just have to get on the server and throw a SERVER PARTY and conduct a tour. I'll set and EVENT and be in touch with the presenters on that shortly.

I've started a blog post of our event here
https://learning2gether.net/2016/04/17/mircea-patrascu-rose-bard-and-vance-stevens-address-iatefl-ylt-sig-bi-monthly-webinars/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwG4kk370h4

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...