Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Hi all, here is the video we made at our last playdate Oct 22.

Hi all, here is the video we made at our last playdate Oct 22. I was able to make the stream happen though a YouTube watch page, but to do that I had to use XSplit encoder (OBS was not working with YouTube watch pages). I found that OBS at least sustained the stream whereas XSplit started fine from the watch page but was frequently dropping us out of Minecraft, which might have resulted in audio not syncing with video in this video. I haven't quite found the ideal encoder yet, still testing.

You can read more about this event here
https://learning2gether.net/2016/10/22/evomc17-playdate-goes-in-search-of-a-new-quest/

Incidentally I can't make a playdate this Saturday, son visiting from Doha with his wife. The plan was to meet at 1300 on Oct 29. I will try to make the next playdate. Let us know when it will be.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJBOttwaPpA

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...