Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Hi everyone, thanks to Rose Bard and Linda Gielen, who help me get around and stay alive each week, and Mircea...

Hi everyone, thanks to Rose Bard and Linda Gielen, who help me get around and stay alive each week, and Mircea Patrascu who makes the quests (modeling how a master can manage class activities in #Minecraft ) I'm getting better at the game, or more correctly, the toy, as Jeff Kuhn points out. But this evening I punched through my latest personal learning goal. I managed to figure out how to stream our #evomc17  events live, capturing virtual play along with voice.

Our next playdate will be livestreamed. I'll set the event in YouTube/Live, and invite you join us in world or just follow what we're up to in real time.

When watching YouTube videos, be sure and use the settings gear to play back in highest resolution. The default setting may be grainy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG6mtSo1oyE

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...