Saturday, January 14, 2017

Hi All, I'm late to connecting as I've been busy moving interstate, but I'm hoping you'll let me join in on the...


Hi All, I'm late to connecting as I've been busy moving interstate, but I'm hoping you'll let me join in on the remaining weeks! I am an educational technologist and designer based in Australia, and have been active in Minecraft for more than 6 years. My main project is Massively@jokaydia - a community for kids and parents. My reason for joining the EVO MOOC is to reconnect with what teachers are up to in Minecraft, as I've spent most of the last 12mths or so deeply engaged in building castles and exploring caverns and tunnels with the kids I play with at Massively. I'm looking forward to hearing about your biggest wins, challenges, concerns and innovations, and hopefully sharing some of our knowledge from the Massively@jokaydia mines too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...