Monday, January 30, 2017

Hi all

Hi all,

Another postcard from the expanse. I reckon I'm nine days walk due north of the village. I crossed two seas and one large ocean in my tiny birch boat so far. Along the way I spotted my first polar bear. Roaming across the icy mountains I spotted a singular building. Inside a ladder descended deep into the earth. At the bottom of the shaft sat two cages - one with a zombie, the other a witch. After commandeering some of their supplies I fled not sure what exactly was going on in that hut. I continued to venture farther afield.

As my day came to a close, I discovered some interesting geography, and just before logging out for the day I encountered a village. The village sits on the grassy plains beyond the icy mountains. Updates from the village soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...