Monday, January 30, 2017

Next Monday at 8 PM Eastern VSTE meets in our Minecraft world, "VSTE Place." I'd love to have some EVO Minecraft...


Next Monday at 8 PM Eastern VSTE meets in our Minecraft world, "VSTE Place." I'd love to have some EVO Minecraft MOOC members join us. I want to present the idea to VSTE that we do a "Survive the Summer" event from Memorial Day, May 29th, through Labor Day, September 4th. We'd have a survival map members can teleport to.

I'd love for any of you to come talk it up with me. We might have a panel discussion if there are enough of us, answering some questions that come up...

What's the big deal about survival? How do you start? What are some common goals we might adopt? Where do you get your best information about how to survive? That sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...