Monday, January 16, 2017

Hi folks.

Hi folks. Looking at the doodle for this week, it appears that the 1400 to 1600 time frame is good for several people to meet online. I would like to set up some streaming events at this time with participants in Discord (several of us are there now) and where we talk together from in world and I can stream this to anyone who can listen to YouTube where they can listen while playing with us (and texting with us) or others can watch the recording later.

If anyone can commit to being there in Discord between today (Monday, plus tue, wed, thu) and Friday at that time, I can set an event with a watch page where anyone can go to listen to the stream at a URL known in advance.

Otherwise I can just go there and if there are people talking in Minecraft I can stream on the fly. But then I can't set the event so you know it's happening in advance. But there will be a recording.

If you can commit to an EVENT please let me know here and I'll set it up. We need a few people we know in advance can talk to us between 1400-1600 UTC in that space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...