Monday, January 16, 2017

Something terrible happened today.

Something terrible happened today. I was bombed by a creeper! I lost everything in the inventory, and I lost the new iron outfit that Rose just gave me the other day.
What’s worst was that these things weren’t mine. They were my son’s.

Today, Mattie had to finish his homework so I had to try and play by myself. I tried to mine and got blown up by a creeper. I went to get Mattie’s stuff back but it was dark so I only found the helmet and I had to go back to the house. I went to bed and was happy that day came, but found out later that nothing was left where I was bombed.

When Mattie found out, he was devastated. He couldn’t stop crying. He was so sad and mad that I lost the new outfit that Rose just gave us, and that I lost the bones and raw flesh that was meant for his tamed wolves. He couldn’t stop sobbing. I told him I was sorry but he was so frustrated. He said he knew I was sorry but he was just so sad he wanted me to leave him alone. This was the first time he’s ever cried for something he’s lost. This time he’s really lost something very precious.

I am so glad that Rose was back from lunch when this happened. By that time, Mattie was sent to bed by his Dad. His dad was mad at him for being mad at me. Mattie wrapped himself up in his blanket and kept on weeping.

I am very grateful that Rose helped me.

Rose asked me to get Mattie so that she could give him a diamond sword in person. She told Mattie that sometimes we die in Minecraft and lose our stuff but that’s okay. A community of friends is there to help. She told him that he’s an expert at playing Minecraft but Mommy just started to learn how to play. He could be my guide and my warrior just like Emanuel (her son) was hers.
It was beautiful. I can’t thank you enough, +BardRose!

Because of this incident, I have decided to get my own account. I did get one right away. So here I am, as ---Chienjane. The brand new me. With Rose’s help, I changed my skin by going to http://minecraft.novaskin.me, and learned where to find the screenshots I took with Rose. Tomorrow on, I will log on as chienjane and work collaboratively with Mattie to start over, mine iron and diamond so that someday, when someone lost their armors, we’d have something to offer and help as well. Thank you Rose!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...