Saturday, January 21, 2017

If you've seen my post at...

If you've seen my post at https://learning2gether.net/2017/01/15/vance-stevens-on-gamification-and-clil-a-minecraft-perspective-webinar-for-techno-clil-evo-session/ you'll know that I recorded my recent talk on Minecraft, Gamification, and CLIL (because I was invited to give it by the Techno-CLIL EVO session) while I was streaming it. This showed the event from the perspective of presenter but not as participant (two very different experiences). You might further have seen that in order to access the WizIQ version that everyone else was viewing, you have to be registered on the Moodle that hosts that EVO session. I am registered there so I played the recording and captured it in Camtasia and uploaded it to YouTube, where you can now enjoy it from the perspective of participant at the event.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT8vVmMQAhs

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...