Saturday, January 21, 2017

Yes!

Yes!

Logged in successfully and, a few minor crashes aside, had an uninterrupted couple of hours of play including:

- coming up through a trapdoor to find K4sons taking refuge. Zidkha later joined for an evening taunting the mobs from the rooftop deck.
- finding a creepy spider nesting right outside my front door.
- being stalked through the night by a creeper and deciding that the spider wasn't so bad after all.
- exploring into the snow and building a secondary base complete with tinted blue glass windows. There are caves and ravines galore nearby. Anyone want to join me next time for some mining? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...