Friday, January 27, 2017

In Google+'s new interface (the old appears to have disappeared now from even my windows 7 devices) there is no...

In Google+'s new interface (the old appears to have disappeared now from even my windows 7 devices) there is no longer an obvious connection between EVENTS to which the community was invited and our landing page here (unless I'm missing the obvious, which would by definition not be obvious). That being the case, I'm posting the video from our streamed event from yesterday here.

The event was attended by Rose Bard, David Dodgson, Linda Gielen, Maha Abdelmoneim, Jeff Kuhn, Jo Kay, as well as David Plume007, Dakota Restone, and Christophe Technotof, and myself of course (if I left anyone out, let me know, and I'll rectify the oversight in our archives).

Those archives are at http://missions4evomc.pbworks.com/w/page/112913140/Live_events2017, where you'll find recordings of all our live events, as well as announcements of those upcoming (Feb 5 for example).
https://youtu.be/F9u6Is4PJ04

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...