Friday, January 20, 2017

Mattie and I really had fun exploring a mineshaft today.

Mattie and I really had fun exploring a mineshaft today. This is the first pleasant mining experience since I started playing as chienjane. Before today, it was a nightmare. We laughed about the much needed resilience as a newbie, respawning too many times that I lost count. Today, it was way better! Only 5 times. Not dying of starvation today because there was food in the fridge in the community farm offered by Linda. A total life saver! So glad Linda built a direct entrance to the mineshaft we were mining in and that Vance got to join us!!!

Oh! And BIG THANKS to Maha! I'm her new neighbor now!!! She taught me how to craft everything from scratch and we built a house next to hers! : ) I'm so glad that I didn't need to read the manual and figure out all the crafting by myself. Quoting ELTsandbox David, "your minecraft manual is the community!!" Well said!!!

Wow, I remember yesterday when Phil was logging out it was 5 in the morning and I couldn't believe it. But here I am, typing this up at 3:00am. Time to go to bed! Daylight, please don't come so soon this time. I need some sleep. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...