Wednesday, February 1, 2017

After discovery a zombie spawner below my house a few weeks back, I decided to create an XP farm as well as a Zombie...

After discovery a zombie spawner below my house a few weeks back, I decided to create an XP farm as well as a Zombie Villager Recovery Center. Since most of the villages we knew of were quite a distance from spawn city, I thought it would be nice to have a few NPCs at spawn that we could trade with, and what better way to do so than by curing zombie villagers. It took quite a time to get all the resources I needed (brewing station, fermented spider eye, golden apples and weakness potions) and even more time to cull the zombie villagers from the regular zombies. Once I had all the resources and was able to get a good number of cured villagers, I soon realized that their quarters were not the best (1X3 rooms!) and that they needed a new home.

Well, lucky for me, I was able to find a collaborator who was willing to build a village for our new residents. Dakotah Redstone said he had a perfect place where my villagers could reside in comfort, so last night we took on the task of moving the villagers from their dark and dungy quarters to their new bright and open community. We built a railway from the “dungeon” to the new village, and after much frustration, were finally able to get all of them transported out.

It only took a matter of minutes for the villagers to take to their new home (especially when it turned to night) and to start forming “lasting relationships” with one another. Before we knew it, baby villagers began appearing!

We invite everyone to visit the “Glitch Gulch” (called that because of all the glitches we had with our railway system) and welcome our new residents, and perhaps start a new trading relationship!







No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...