Sunday, February 12, 2017

Attending Glodore aka Steve Jenkinson call to help build a town around the rails he is building near Linda's winter...

Attending Glodore aka Steve Jenkinson call to help build a town around the rails he is building near Linda's winter keep, I built a villager Reabilitation Center. After being cured, they are learning to be villagers again. The first one attending the program is a cleric. Trading is super welcome! /warp rehabcenter
After visiting Jo Kay server, I thought of building streets and mapping out spaces for ppl to build and contribute. I hope Steve Jenkinson and Linda Gielen approve the ideas and builds so far. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...