Monday, February 13, 2017

Hello all


Hello all,

As the sun sets on this year's EVO, I have agreed to write an article about what was learned from the session. I would like the write up to be more than just my voice so I would appreciate it if you could answer the following questions with a few comments:

1. What did you learn about during this session?
2. How did you learn? (Trial and error, seeking help/advice, trying to find your own way, watching videos, reading guides online, anything else?)
3. How do you envisage Minecraft potentially being used as a learning tool in your context?

Any other comments welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...