Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Hi all

Hi all,

It's that time of year when we are bringing our session to a close and some of us are focusing on BADGES. Evidence of your participation in this session is documented here, http://tinyurl.com/evomc17-badgetrack. If you ask to join that Google Sheet you will be accepted and you can write in links to your accomplishments, for which you can earn the badge. I haven't created this year's badge yet, but I'll monitor that space. You don't have to do all of the tasks there. That sheet though is evidence of what you DID linked from your badge, so fill in as much as possible. Badges will be awarded some time in February. Thanks for all your hard work and serious FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...