Thursday, February 23, 2017

hi everyone.

hi everyone. Unfortunately I seem to have missed everything I was actually looking forward to. For some reason I stopped receiving notifications from the group. The became suspicious about the radio silence but it was too late already when I came to check.

In any case I just wanted to say congrats to all those who earned their badges and a big thank you to all the organizers and my co-learners, I really enjoyed learning and playing with all of you. Thank you so much Jo Kay for all the sharing I really enjoyed our conversations and thank you soooo much Mattie (Jane Chien please pass on my thanks :)) for inviting and grouping with me for fun adventures and for teaching me about potions :)

OliveTree Lighthouse and I are looking forward to continue the adventures :)

1 comment:

  1. Mattie's so excited to hear from you! Thanks for hanging out with us! School started on the 13th so he didn't have much time to play. This weekend we have a three day holiday. He can't wait to play again! :)

    ReplyDelete

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...