Friday, February 10, 2017

I had an idea of how to build it because I remembered Linda Gielen 's first grinder and tried to build it like hers.

I had an idea of how to build it because I remembered Linda Gielen 's first grinder and tried to build it like hers. But as I had some doubts, I watched couple of videos. The first gave an idea of how things were done in the inside of the grinder, and in the second one I found the moving mobs around a bit complicated. It will be a lesson for another time! Today, I'll build the skellie farm.
What is interesting though is that a year ago, I wouldn't explore caves or even get near a spawner. As we become more experienced with the game, we develop new skills and more confidence. It's also true that the fact that KeepInventory on makes things a bit easier and as mentioned in one of the discussions recently, we become fearless as there is nothing really to lose. I wonder though if now that EVO is coming to an end, we could turn off KeepInventory. I miss the thrill we get if we lose everything and have to start over. Plus, as it was mentioned by others in our community, it forces us to be more careful and develop strategies to stay alive. :) I'm also planning to build a station with carts that takes people from the village tthrough the mineshaft to the grinders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...