Wednesday, February 8, 2017

My husband loves the sound of lava! I usually avoid them lol

My husband loves the sound of lava! I usually avoid them lol
He does because he knows that usually near lava, there is diamond!
He found a lava pit the day before, just when we were about to turn off computers. I asked him to wait for me to explore it with him. Almost 24 hours later, we did! After 4 hours (more or less) of finding a mineshaft, a ravene and mob spawners (spider, zombie, skeleton) and successfully deactivating them.... we are finally heading to bed! I had never seen a Skeleton spawner. This is the area below the village. Tomorrow I want to learn how to build an xpfarm using the skelie and zombie spawner! It should be fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...