Thursday, February 2, 2017

My husband, Emanuel and I love MC!


My husband, Emanuel and I love MC! We have different preferences when comes to it though. Emanuel loves playing Minigames in different MC servers. His fav are Hypixel and The Hive! My husband loves building and is not very patient to gather resources, so in our family realm which is set to survival, he has super powers and can choose to play in creative to build. He loves renovating the villages he finds around the map. I love survival!
Last year when we started playing as a family, we enjoyed spending time together. Emanuel had already been playing since he was 4, but only in singleplayer and mostly building and exploring the tools and items. My husband was always near by but never really played it. I was just starting my adventure in MC. As we all evolved in the game, so did our preferences. Nowadays, we don't play together as much as we used to and It took me a few days to convince my husband to come to EVO server to help me renovate the village. Everytime I invited him, he'd say: "It's in survival" This is us today at the nether gathering some resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...