Thursday, February 23, 2017

Sorry for the delay but here's the video from where I met +Dakota Redtone on the #evomc17 server a few days back and...

Sorry for the delay but here's the video from where I met +Dakota Redtone on the #evomc17 server a few days back and he showed me how to neutralize the skele spawner Barbara Stevens and I had discovered under David Dodgson's Winterhouse. Here you can see me raid the skele's chests for goodies (during which Dakota manages to shoot me in a friendly fire incident), and afterwards we go on walkabout to another interesting build on the tiaga not too far from the spawn point. Does anyone know whose house that is at the end of the video?
https://youtu.be/cwEVDuhDwR0

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...