Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Feels good to help heal someone :)


Feels good to help heal someone :)
This is a picture of Olivetree trading with her first zombie villager she saves .
Now the trick is to take him to his new family, and for that I think she will wait till one of the experts are online.
btw he's yet another cleric, still no farmers . At the moment we don't have any farmers at Hinderval and Glitch which got me searching for information about the spawning probabilities. No wonder we don't get many farmers.

One more thing, did you know that there's a farmer type called "Nitwit? lol

Find all that and more here http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Villager

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...