Sunday, May 14, 2017

Hi guys, I need your help.

Hi guys, I need your help. Where I work we've just acquired some Microsoft Education Edition licenses to use on our Windows 10 computers. The students log in through their Office 365 accounts. This works on some of our installations but on others, the majority of them, the Minecraft sign in through my organization's sign in page doesn't work. That is, on some W10 machines, we can log in at our sign in page; other W10 pcs in the same room do not accept the credentials even though we can log in to other Office 365 apps on the same machines - only the Minecraft login doesn't work - any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...